Saturday, October 25, 2008

life is good (:

Yes, life has been great recently!

Yesterday I went for Murray Perahia's recital at Esplanade (: I felt so happy to go to the Esplanade again cos it seems like I hadn't watched a piano recital in agesss. I missed the first piece, Bach's Partita No. 13 i think, due to traffic jam :/ but the highlight of the concert for me was him playing Beethoven's Appassionata; his last movement left me breathless. The second half of the concert was almost fully Chopin :D and he gave 3 encores! The last one was the etude that i'm playing now. Haha I felt so bad about my playing hearing him, because at 61 and after having played so many pieces, he still had the stamina to execute the piece perfectly, while for me it's another story. He's such a brilliant pianist! His technique was almost flawless and i really enjoyed his music (:

Today! Woke up early to go for netball practice. We had twice as many people as last week and we played against many classes like 303, 309, 104, 204 and 209! I felt very happy and fulfilled after we finished playing (: and even though in one of the games someone crashed into me and i was sent tumbling i escaped with minor scrapes phew. Haha and people always accidentally like hit my face! Flattening my already very flat nose. Now the only worry is not being able to play on the day itself because of Farewell Assembly rehearsal nooooo D:

After that, kristy soph shelly adelle and I went for lunch at Far East and went to get our class shirts, and I went home after that (:

Finally, on a random note, GO 314 GO PI-TIGRESS! <3 you all.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home